了解这些将改变您对 OPC 冗余的认识的功能。RedundancyMaster 的创新功能可以与您当前的 OPC 应用程序无缝合作，以提供一个更可靠、更经济的解决方案。
Configuration and Runtime
- Improved the user experience of configuring a project in a Windows UAC-enabled environment by separating the configuration from the runtime service. This improvement applies to the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Vista Business, Enterprise, and Ultimate
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Professional, and Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 8, Windows 8 Professional, and Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- The install will now notify users when another application is using the Sentinel HASP hardware key. In order for the Hardware Key to be properly installed, it requires that all Sentinel HASP hardware keys be disabled while the install is running.
- Fixed an issue where the install failed to detect the previous version which resulted in two installed versions of the product.
- Fixed an install issue where the legacy project file was not properly migrated to the new version on an upgrade.
- Initial release of version 2 RedundancyMaster with a stand-alone License Management Utility with enhanced Hardware Key support.
- Updated the system requirements to reflect the new requirement for Windows XP SP3 or higher (SP2 is no longer supported).
- Fixed an issue where a graceful shutdown of the primary server could delay switching over to the secondary server.
- Added return value OPC_STATUS_SUSPENDED for IOPCServer::GetStatus to indicate the service has been stopped.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the switch over from the secondary server back to the primary server to take longer than expected when the primary was shut down gracefully.
- Corrected a failed startup that could cause connecting clients to wait indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where licenses could show up as expired on some 64-bit machines.
- Installing on a non-system drive no longer displays a message that the log file could not be converted.
- Added an option to “Remove User Data” during un-install with the Kepware install executable, which removes all redundant configurations and associated settings (not available through Windows program removal).
- Corrected an issue where synchronous reads would not succeed for some specific clients.
- Fixed issues with asynchronous and synchronous reads and writes where the values could be mismapped if invalid and valid tags were in the same tag group.
- Resolved an issue where certain versions of Kepware OPC client products were not interoperable with RedundancyMaster. This issue was introduced in version 220.127.116.11 of RedundancyMaster.
- Added ProgID Aliasing to allow redundancy to be provided to multiple pairs of servers with the same ProgID.
- Fixed anomaly that occurred when sending an e-mail notification to an SMTP address that specified a DNS name with 'dots' in the name. The application was treating this as an IP address which resulted in a runtime anomaly. (SWTB)
- Fixed issue with properly updating DCOM configuration when uninstalling as a service.
- RedundancyMaster will now send IOPCShutdown notifications to clients when the application is terminated by an end-user.
- Fixed anomaly that occurred when sending an e-mail notification to an SMTP address that contained dots in the address, but was not in the form of an IP address.
- Added the ability to alias a server's ProgID, so that we can provide redundancy to multiple pairs of servers with the same ProgID.
- We now properly apply the 'Notifications' settings prior to sending a test e-mail.
- Fixed issue where -unregister would not uninstall application as an NT service.
- We no longer post the default monitor item dialog validation box for 'Specific Time Period' trigger.
- Fixed ability to manually enter in a larger monitor item failure count in the xml file then the number of monitor items defined.
- Removed monitor test interval, as this can be automatically calculated by the runtime. There are built in precautions so that we do not fail a monitor item test until we receive an initial update on the item.
- We now force the 'No item changes for a given time period (ms)' trigger data to be at least 2 times the update rate associated with the monitor item. If the trigger data is less an informational prompt notify the user that the value was auto-adjusted will be displayed. Also, care was taken when loading the XML file to enforce this in case it is changed outside of the configuration utility.
- When a monitor item can not be added, it will now be considered in error.
- We now prevent entering trigger data that contains non-numeric characters, is empty or is set to less than 10ms for the "Specific Time Period" condition.
- Fixed the ability to maintain the active connection appropriate machine (primary or secondary) when changin the machine names on the fly in cold mode.
- Made modification so that there is always a new monitor test after reconnecting to a server.
- Fixed ability to change machine name on the fly.
- Fixed repetitive Connect/Disconnect messages when we can successfully connect to the server and call methods, but the server can not initialize a callback back into us.
- Added ability to save diagnostics to a text file.
- Added ability to set an update rate on a monitor item.
- Added support to fallback to 1.0 interfaces for monitor items.
- Fixed proper assignment of diagnostics events when switching between servers.
- Added necessary logic to send clients bad quality updates for items when a connection to both primary and secondary servers is lost or can not be made.
- Fixed issue which would allow a process to unload our runtime dll even if we providing services for the process.
- Added 'Date' data type support.
- Added the ability to import the necessary OPC server configuration from a remote machine.
- Added registry modification log when enabling/disabling redundancy on server(s).
- Added date as well as time to the e-mail notifications.
- Added redundant SMTP server support for e-mail notifications.
- Added error code to string mapper for SMTP errors.
- Added e-mail notification support.
- Added the ability to enable/disable the "hooking" of a redundant server.
- Added tooltip support for the monitor item / diagnostic view list controls.
- Added support for default canonical datatype.